- 含助动词之句型
- Can you speak English?
- You can never do it again.
- … will + V …
- … should/would + V …
- … should not + V …
- Should/Would you + V …?
- … used to + V …
- … would like to V …
- would rather V1 than V2
- … had better + V …
- May you + V …
- may well + V …
- may as well + V …
- …may as well … as …
- … must have V-ed …
- … may have V-ed …
- … cannot have V-ed …
- … would have V-ed …
- … could have V-ed …
- … should have V-ed …
- I should have known better
- … need not have V-ed …
含助动词之句型
Can you speak English?
结构︰
问句:Can+主词+原形动词…?
肯定简答:Yes,主词+can。
肯定详答:Yes,主词+can+原形动词+…。
否定简答:No,主词+can’t。
否定详答:No,主词+can’t+原形动词+…。
说明︰
此句型意为“某人会…吗?是的,某人会…。(不,某人不会)”。can 是<助动词>,后面必须接原形 <动词>;当<主词>是第三人称单数时,can 的字尾不可加 s;can 的后面,不可接<不定词> to。can 的否定形,有三种写法:can not,cannot,can’t;can 的<否定句>形式为:<主词>+can’t+原形<动词>+…。
Can he speak English? Yes, he can (speak English). 他会讲英语吗?是的,他会讲英语。
Can Tom play Frisbee? Yes, he can (play Frisbee). 汤姆会玩飞盘吗?是的,他会玩飞盘。
Can Mary ride a bicycle? Yes, she can (ride a bicycle).
玛丽会骑脚踏车吗?是的,她会(骑脚踏车)。
Can you speak Chinese? No, I can’t (speak Chinese).
你会讲中国话吗?不,我不会讲中国话。
Can your father cook? No, he can’t (cook). 你父亲会烹饪吗?不,他不会烹饪。
Can she sing English songs? No, she can’t (sing English songs).
她会唱英文歌吗?不,她不会(唱英文歌)。
You can never do it again.
结构︰
主词+助动词+频率副词+原形动词+…。
说明︰
<频率副词>通常修饰<动词>或<形容词>,当句中出现 be <动词>时,它位于 be <动词>之后。当出现<一般动词>时,<频率副词>位于<一般动词>之前。当句中同时出现<助动词>与本<动词>,<频率副词>位于<助动词>之后,本<动词>之前。
Do you always eat lunch at school? 你总是在学校吃午饭吗?
Does John often watch television in the evening? 约翰常常在晚上看电视吗?
You can never do it again. 你绝不可再做那事。
He is usually busy. 他通常是忙碌的。
She never comes to school late. 她上学从不迟到。
I sometimes speak English at home. 我有时在家说英语。
… will + V …
结构︰
主词+will+原形动词+…。
说明︰
<简单未来式>由“will+<动词>原形”构成。未来式常与下列<时间副词>(<词组>)连用:tomorrow,tomorrow morning(afternoon,evening),the day after tomorrow,next week,next year,next+星期几,tonight,this evening(afternoon),some day(总有一天),one of these days(近两三天内),How soon?(再过多久?),in+时间,如:in a few days(过几天后),in ten minutes(过十分钟后)…。<简单未来式>还可由“be going to+<动词>原形”构成。
We will eat lunch together tomorrow. 我们明天将一起吃午饭。
I will walk home after school this afternoon. 今天下午放学后我将走路回家。
Mr. Lin will wash his motorcycle tomorrow morning. 林先生明天早晨将擦洗他的摩托车。
Will she cook dinner this evening? 她今晚要做晚饭吗?
Will they go on a picnic next week? 他们下星期将去野餐吗?
We will not play basketball tomorrow. 我们明天不打篮球。
David won’t go to the movies with Helen next week. 戴维下星期不和海伦一起去看电影。
Your brother is not going to study this evening. 你弟弟今晚不读书。
They will have a lot of fun next month. 他们下个月将玩得很愉快。
School will begin next Tuesday. 下星期二将要开学。
… should/would + V …
结构︰
主词+should(would,may)+原形动词…。
说明︰
should 是 shall 的过去式,当“将要”解释,通常用于<主词>是第一人称 I 或 we;should又当“应该”解释,表示义务或责任,常用于指“现在或未来”的事情,<主词>可用任何人称。 would 是 will 的过去式,当“将要”解释,通常用于<主词>是第二人称或第三人称; would 又用于表示“愿望”;would 和 like 连用,表示“客气”的语气;would 又可用在<疑问句>中,表示客气的请求。 may 可用于表示“可能性”或“不确定的推测”,中文常译为“可能,或许”,相当于 perhaps或 maybe;may 可用于<疑问句>表示“请求对方允许”;在否定答句中,may 的<否定式>可以有两种形式:mustn’t 表示“强烈的禁止”,mayn’t 表示“婉转的禁止”。
You should study hard. 你应该努力读书。
He must be sick today. 他今天一定是生病了。
I would like to help you pack. 我想帮忙你捆扎东西。
… should not + V …
结构︰
主词+should(would,may)+not+原形动词…。
说明︰
should 是 shall 的过去式,当“将要”解释,通常用于<主词>是第一人称 I 或 we;should又当“应该”解释,表示义务或责任,常用于指“现在或未来”的事情,<主词>可用任何人称。 would 是 will 的过去式,当“将要”解释,通常用于<主词>是第二人称或第三人称; would 又用于表示“愿望”;would 和 like 连用,表示“客气”的语气;would 又可用在<疑问句>中,表示客气的请求。 may 可用于表示“可能性”或“不确定的推测”,中文常译为“可能,或许”,相当于 perhaps或 maybe;may 可用于<疑问句>表示“请求对方允许”;在否定答句中,may 的<否定式>可以有两种形式:mustn’t 表示“强烈的禁止”,mayn’t 表示“婉转的禁止”。
He would not lend you his dictionary. 他不愿意把字典借给你。
He may not come tomorrow. 他明天不可能(不可以)来。
We should not tell lies. 我们不应该说谎。
Should/Would you + V …?
结构︰
Should(Would,May)+主词+原形动词…?
说明︰
should 是 shall 的过去式,当“将要”解释,通常用于<主词>是第一人称 I 或 we;should又当“应该”解释,表示义务或责任,常用于指“现在或未来”的事情,<主词>可用任何人称。 would 是 will 的过去式,当“将要”解释,通常用于<主词>是第二人称或第三人称; would 又用于表示“愿望”;would 和 like 连用,表示“客气”的语气;would 又可用在<疑问句>中,表示客气的请求。 may 可用于表示“可能性”或“不确定的推测”,中文常译为“可能,或许”,相当于 perhaps或 maybe;may 可用于<疑问句>表示“请求对方允许”;在否定答句中,may 的<否定式>可以有两种形式:mustn’t 表示“强烈的禁止”,mayn’t 表示“婉转的禁止”。
May he do that? 他可能(可以)做那件事吗?
Would you like to go with us? 你想跟我们去吗?
Should they read the newspaper more often? 他们应该更常看报吗?
… used to + V …
结构︰
主词+used to+原形动词…
说明︰
此句型意为“以前(常)…”。等于“<主词>+would often+原形<动词>”。这是一种表过去的经验的句构,对比地叙述过去与现在。而“would+原形<动词>”也可表示过去的习惯,但“used to …”比“would …”规则。
Difficult problems used to take hours of work with pencil and paper.
困难的问题以前总是需要用笔和纸工作数小时。
There used to be a post office there. 以前在那里有一个邮局。
I used to (=would often) go fishing. 我以前常去钓鱼。
We used to hear the train whistle at night. 过去我们常会在晚上听到火车的汽笛声。
He would sit for hours doing nothing. 他常常什么也不做,一坐就是好几小时。
… would like to V …
结构︰
主词+would like+(sb.)+to+原形动词
说明︰
此句型意为“想要…”。would like 是一种表示意愿的<动词>,后接<不定词> to 引导的原形<动词>。“should like to …”虽有同样的意思,但较少用于第2,3人称。
Would you like to have a look at the picture? -- Yes, I should very much like to.
你想瞧瞧这画吗?--是的!很想!
I would like to take a trip around the world toward the end of this year.
我想在今年底环游世界。
I would like you to meet Mr. Jones. 我想让你见见琼斯先生。
I would like him to do it. 我想要他做这事。
would rather V1 than V2
结构︰
主词+would rather+原形动词1…than+原形动词2…
说明︰
此句型意为“宁愿…也不愿…”。would rather 和 than 之后都要用原形<动词>。若 than 之后的<动词>和 would rather 之后的<动词>相同,则 than 之后的<动词>可省略。
I’d rather take care of the stomachs of the living than (take care of) the glory of the dead in the form of stone memorials. 我宁愿照顾活人的肚子,也不愿以石碑的形式来照顾死者的荣耀。
They would rather go fishing than stay at home. 他们宁愿去钓鱼,也不愿待在家里。
I would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him. 我宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和他吵架。
He would rather give away a point than claim an advantage.
他宁愿送分数,也不愿要求利益。
I would rather fail than cheat in the examination. 我宁愿考不及格,也不愿意考试作弊。
I would rather die than live in disgrace. 我宁可死,也不愿忍辱偷生。
I would rather remain poor than get money by dishonest means.
我宁可安于贫穷,也不愿用不当手段赚钱。
… had better + V …
结构︰
主词+had better+原形动词…
说明︰
此句型意为“最好…;还是…为好”。用 had better 来执行和一个<助动词>一样的功能。“had better have+过去<分词>”表“最好已经…”之意;“had best …”则是“以…为最佳”,比 had better… 的意思还要强调。
You had better consult a doctor soon. 你最好快点去看医生。
The policeman said to him, "You’d better come with me and tell me all about the accident."
警察对他说:“你最好跟我来,并告诉我这次事故的经过。”
You had better have stayed at home. 你留在家里那是最好。
Hadn’t you better make a market report? 你不认为写一份市场报告好些吗?
You had better go to the factory and have a look. 你最好到厂里去看一看。
You had best not accept the offer. 你最好是不要接纳这要求。
May you + V …
结构︰
May+第二、三人称主词+动词原形+其他
说明︰
此句型意为“祝…”。may 此处表示祝福与愿望,多用于书面语中,口语中有时也用,但显得较庄重。本<句型>的特点是:may 不是在<主词>后面,而是摆在句子开头,使全句成倒装语序,表达出祝愿的意义。
May you recover soon! 愿您早日康复!
May you succeed in business. 祝您生意兴隆!
May our two parties achieve even greater successes in our business.
祝我们双方在生意中取得更大的成功。
may well + V …
结构︰
may well + 原形动词
说明︰
此句型意为“理当…;大可…”。may 是<助动词>,well 是<副词>,后接原形<动词>。若将 well 置于<主词>前面,可加强<语气>。
You may well find that the end of the book is better than the beginning.
你应该会发现这本书的结尾比开头好。
You may well get angry with him. 你大可对他发脾气。
She is proud of her son, and well she may. 她以儿子为傲也是应该的。
An unlimited arms race may well increase the danger of war.
无限度的武器竞赛当然会增加战争的危险性。
Since he can play many musical instruments, he may well be called a man of accomplishments. 他能演奏许多乐器,当然称得上是个多才多艺的人。
may as well + V …
结构︰
may as well+原形动词
说明︰
此句型意为“最好…;不妨…”。等于 had better,但<语气>比较委婉。
We may as well leave the table after dinner is over. 晚餐后我们不妨离开桌子。
You may as well keep it a secret. 你最好将这件事保密。
You are not (physically) strong, so you may as well take care of your health.
你的体格不壮,因此最好注意健康。
…may as well … as …
结构︰
may/might as well+原形动词 A+as+原形动词 B
说明︰
此句型意为“与其 B 倒不如 A”。相当于“had better A than B”。“may as well … as”实现的可能性较大,而“might as well … as”实现的可能性较小。
Since it is raining hard, you may as well stay here as leave.
既然雨下得这么大,你与其离开倒不如待在这儿。
You might as well throw your money into the sea as lend it to him.
你借他钱不如把钱扔到海里去。
You might as well not know a thing at all as know it only a little.
只知道一点点,不如完全不晓得。
I may as well die as marry him.我与其嫁给他,倒不如去死算了。(我若嫁给他,很可能去死。)
I might as well die as marry him.
我与其嫁给他,倒不如去死算了。(我不太可能嫁给他,也不太可能去死。)
You might as well talk to a stone as try to argue with a stubborn woman.
你与其跟一个倔女人争吵,还不如对一块石头说话。
You might as well advise me to give up my fortune as my argument.
你劝我停止辩论,倒不如劝我抛弃一切财产。
You might as well ask the tree for help as request him to reduce the price.
你与其要他减价还不如求助于一棵树。
… must have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+must have+过去分词…
说明︰
此句型意为“一定曾经…”。本<句型>是对过去之事做肯定之推测,而“must+原形<动词>”是对目前或将来之事做推测。
Anyway, he must have eaten a lot because now he is fat.
无论如何,他一定吃了很多东西,因为现在他胖了。
You must have mistaken her for her sister. 你一定是把她误认为是她的姊妹了。
They must have left. 他们一定是离开了。
The rubbing must have worked. 搓揉一定是有效了。
They must have read the article. 他们一定读过这篇文章。
You must have seen him before. 你以前一定见过他。
He must have forgotten my name. 他一定忘了我的名字。
He must have told you about it. 他一定告诉过你这件事。
Tom must have taken your dictionary by mistake. 汤姆一定是弄错了才拿了你的字典。
The poet must have been very young when he wrote this poem.诗人写这首诗时一定非常年轻。
… may have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+may/might have+过去分词
说明︰
此句型意为“很可能曾经…”。表示对过去之事做不太肯定的推测。而“may/might+原形<动词>”是对现在或未来事物做推测。might have 所表示的可能性要比 may have 低一些。
He may have overslept this morning. 今天早上他或许睡过头了。
The tea is hot; he may have been here before. 茶还热着,不久前他很可能在这里。
He may have known the truth; otherwise he wouldn’t be so angry now.
他当时很可能知道事情的真相,否则他不会这么生气。
The boy might have known the truth, but I am not quite sure.
这男孩当时也许知道真相,但我不很确定。
… cannot have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+cannot have+过去分词
说明︰
此句型意为“不可能曾经…”。是对过去之事做否定的推论,此时一定要用 cannot have 或 cannot,不能使用 must not have 或 must not。而“cannot+原形<动词>”是对目前或将来之事做否定的推论。
She cannot have written the letter herself. 这封信不可能是她自己写的。
He is honest, so he cannot have stolen my money.他是个老实人,所以他不可能偷了我的钱。
He cannot have caught a cold, because I saw him dancing with Mary the same day.
他不可能感冒,因为当天我还看到他跟玛丽跳舞。
… would have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+would have+过去分词
说明︰
此句型意为“原本会…但却未如此”。用以表示“与过去事实相反”的<假设语气>。
He would have attended meeting, but upon learning that he had no time, he dropped the idea.
他原本要出席会议的,但知道没有时间,就打消了这个念头。
I would have told you the truth, but you didn’t give me a chance.
我本来要告诉你事情的真相,但是你不给我机会。
I would have done it, but I had no time. 我本来要办这事的,可是没时间。
She would have married him, but when she learned that he was a rascal, she parted with him.
她本来会嫁给他的,但知道他是个流氓后,她就离开他了。
… could have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+could have+过去分词
说明︰
此句型意为“原本能够…但却未如此”。
He could have bought the car, but soon his company went bankrupt.
他本来能买那辆车的,但没多久他的公司就倒闭了。
He could have finished it on schedule, but somehow he fell behind.
他原本能按预定进度做完这件事的,但不知怎地却落后了。
I could have done it if I had wanted to. 如果我那时想做,我能做得到的。
… should have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+should/ought to have+过去分词
说明︰
此句型意为“原本应当…但却未如此”。此<句型>表示没有实现之过去的行为、状态,含有讲话者的责难或遗憾之意。
You should have spoken up in the meeting. 会谈时你实在应该发言(然而你却没有)。
He should at least have come to say good-by. 他至少也该来道个别(然而却没来)。
He ought to have kept his promise. 他原本应该遵守自己的诺言。
You should have been more careful in money matters. 在钱方面,你本当更小心点的。
He ought to have arrived there by now. 他现在应该已经到那里了。
The drama drew a capacity audience; you should have gone to see it.
这出戏吸引了满场观众;你真该去看的。
I should have known better
结构︰
主词+should have known better(than to+原形动词)
说明︰
此句型意为“本来不应该那样笨(而…)”,是指已经做过之事,而 know better(不致那样笨)是指未做之事。
I should have known better. 我本来不应该那样笨。
You should have known better than to talk like that. 你本应更懂事而不致说这样的话。
You should have known better than to go mountain climbing alone.
你本来不该笨得单独去爬山。
I know better than to go swimming after dinner. 我不致笨得吃过饭就去游泳。
… need not have V-ed …
结构︰
主词+need not have+过去分词
说明︰
此句型意为“原本不必…但却…”。表示“与过去事实相反”的<假设语气>,即做了没有必要做的事。而“didn’t need to+原形<动词>”则表示“过去的事实”,译为“当时不必…而且也没…”。need not have 在<疑问句>中表对过去之必要性的强烈疑问,即“有…的必要吗?”。
You need not have bought extra oil for this short trip.在这么短的旅程中,你实在没有必要多买油。
You need not have got up so early. 你不必起得那么早。
Need he have gone to the station to meet her? 他有必要到车站去接她吗?
He need not have come. (But he came.) 当时他不必来。(但却来了)
He didn’t need to come. (And he didn’t come.) 当时他不必来。(而且也没来)
It was fine that day, so I need not have brought an umbrella with me.
那天天气很好,我原本不必带伞的(但却带了)。