• Purpose 目 的

    That Mao Tai wine is served according to traditional Chinese wine service procedures, efficiently by friendly, knowledgeable smiling staff.

    快速、有效的根据中国传统习俗服务茅台酒

    Why is this task important for you and our guests?

    为什么这项任务对你和客人都十分重要?

    Answers:

    回答:

    1. To maximize guests’ satisfaction

    最大化提升客人满意度

    2. To ensure the guest receives the wine on time

    确保客人及时得到酒

    3. To ensure the service staff is knowledgeable and confident in serving Mao Tai

    确保服务人员专业、自信的服务茅台酒

    4. To ensure the proper procedures of serving this wine is followed

    确保按传统习俗服务

    • Procedure 程 序
    WHAT/ STEPS 什么/步骤 HOW/ STANDARDS 怎样/标准 TRAINING QUESTIONS 培训问题
    1.Order the wine 点单 *Order the wine through the POS system and pick it up from the bar. 通过 POS 系统点单。 *Grading of Mao Tai should be mentioned to the guest who places the order. Different grading makes a lot of difference in pricing 点单时需提醒客人茅台酒的等级。不同的等 级在定价上将有些许差异。 Why should you order though the POS system? 为什么要使用 POS 系统
    2.Proceed to the table 走近桌子 *Place the bottle, glasses and small wine decanter pot on a service tray. 将酒和酒壶放在托盘上。 *Move to the host of the table and show the bottle of wine with the label facing the guests. 走近主人并展示酒瓶。 *Say “Here is your Mao Tai Mr/Mrs/Ms XXX (or Sir/Madam).” XXX这是你点的茅台酒。 (DRILL LANGUAGE) 语言练习 1.Why should you take all the equipment to the table? 为什么要将所有的器具放在桌上? 2.Why should you use a service tray? 为什么要使用托盘? Why should you show the bottle to the host? 为什么要向主人展示酒瓶?
    3.Open the bottle 开启酒瓶 *The bottle should be opened in front of the guests after the label is shown. 展示完酒标后在当众开启酒瓶。 *Cut the foil, remove the cork and wipe the top of the wine bottle with a waiter’s towel. 撕掉金属膜,开启瓶塞并用服务手巾擦拭瓶 口。 *Pour Mao Tai into the small wine decanter pot. 将酒倒入酒壶。 Note: Mao Tai should be transferred to a special glass decanter for service, and not served directly from the bottle. 将茅台酒转入专用玻璃瓶内服务,不要直接 拿着酒瓶服务于客人。 Why should the bottle be opened in front of the guests? 为什么要当众开启酒瓶?
    4.Serve the wine 服务酒水 *Stand on the right-hand side of the guests and serve. 站在客人的右手边。 *Use a waiter’s cloth to absorb the drippings. 用服务手巾吸收滴落的酒水。 1. Why should you stand on the right? 为什么站在右边? 2. Why do you use a waiter’s cloth? 为什么要用服务手巾?
    Finish 完成 *Place the wine decanter pot on the table. The bottle should be kept on side station. 将酒壶放在桌上,酒瓶即放在边柜上。 When would you put the bottle on the table or when on the side station? 为什么将酒壶放在桌上或边柜上?
    Note: 注意事项: *Only special Mao Tai glasses should be used when serving Mao Tai. 要用茅台专用小酒杯上茅台酒。 *Always have a few decanters ready on standby. 应预备多两个玻璃酒壶作不时之须。 *When the first round is served, the server should standby with the decanter refilled and get ready for the second round. Normally, the first few rounds are very important and the host will propose a toast to his/her guests and vice versa. 当第一轮酒上过後,应马上把第二壶预备 好,一般首两三轮酒是十分重要,因客人会 互相敬酒及回敬。 *During toasting, an extra staff should be assigned, to ensure all mise-en-place are ready so as to avoid delay of service. 当客人进行敬酒时,一定要有特别人手提供 服务。而该员工一定要做好所有预备工作, 以免延误。 Note: Always have a few more bottles on standby. Do not open it till requested by the host/guests. 注意: 应多备数瓶在旁作不时之须,但不 要打开瓶盖。

    Now ask the trainee to practice the task from start to end to test his/her competence.

    现在要求实习生练习从开始到结束的过程,测试技能.

    Summary questions:

    问题简要

    1. Why should you order though the POS System?

    为什么要使用 POS 系统

    2. Why should you take all the equipment to the table?

    为什么要将所有的器具放在桌上?

    3. Why should you use a service tray?

    为什么要使用托盘?

    4. Why should you show the bottle to the host?

    为什么要向主人展示酒瓶?

    5. Why should the bottle be opened in front of the guests?

    为什么要当众开启酒瓶?

    6. Why should you stand on the right?

    为什么站在右边?

    7. Why do you use a waiter’s cloth?

    为什么要用服务手巾?

    8. When would you put the bottle on the table or when on the side station?

    为什么将酒壶放在桌上或边柜上?