• Purpose 目 的

      That all calls are answered promptly in a pleasant tone, within three rings as a standard guide.

      能够快速地接起电话,按照标准步骤在电话铃响起三声以内。并且用清晰,正常

    的说话速度及礼貌的语调接电话。

    1. Why is this task important for you and our guests?

      为什么这项任务对你和客人都十分重要?

    Answers:

    回答:

    1. To maximize guest’s satisfaction

    最大化提升客人满意度

    2. To ensure use the proper and uniformed phraseology when answering calls

    确保接听电话时使用统一标准得体的措辞

    • Procedure 程 序
    WHAT/ STEPS 什么/步骤 HOW/ STANDARDS 怎样/标准 TRAINING QUESTIONS 培训问题
    1) Answer Telephone 接听电话 *Answer the phone before it rings more than three times. 在电话响起三声内接电话。 *Speak slowly and audibly in a pleasant tone. 用清晰,正常速度及礼貌的语调接电话。 1.Why do you need to answer it before it rings more than three times ? 为什么接听电话需在三声铃声内接起?
    2) Greet Caller According to the Time of Day 根据不同的时间向来电的人使用问候语 *With a pleasant tone, say “Good morning / afternoon / evening”. 礼貌及亲切地说“早上好/中午好/晚上好” 。 2.Why do you need to greet the caller according to the time of day? 为什么需根据不同的时间向来电的人 使用问候语?
    3) Identify Your Outlet & Yourself 说出你的部门/自报姓名 *Say “XXX H.K Tea House, XXX (your name) speaking”. 说:“xxx 港式茶餐厅, xxx (谁正在接听电话)” 。 3.Why do you need to identify your outlet? 为什么需说出你的部门? 4. Why do you need to identify yourself? 为什么需自报姓名?
    4) Offer Assistance 提供服务 *Say “How may I help you?” 说:“有什麽我能为您服务吗?” Note: Always reply with “Sir/Madam”. 回答的时候记得加上“先生/女士”的称呼。 Mandarin or English is to be used depending on which is official language of the hotel. 接听电话时所用语言,应根据各酒店要求而定。 Do not speak English to a Chinese guest unless you know that he/she speaks and understand it. 当对方以中国语言对话时,不可以英语对 答。 5.Why do you need to reply with “Sir / Madam”? 为什么回答电话需加上“先生/女士”的 称呼?
    Note: 注意事项: If there is any uncertainty or the guest is not thoroughly understood, assistance should be sought. Any commitment made must be fulfilled. 如在接听电话时,未能准确地明白客人所提 出的问题,或当客人提出特别要求,而又未 能给予客人正确答案时,应礼貌地请客人稍 候,马上找人帮忙。一切曾答应客人的要求 者,一定要跟进及确实执行,不可答应後而 没有做到。 If hostess is unable to take the call or away from the stand, the supervisor/captain near by should answer the phone right away. 如迎宾员未能马上接听电话,或不再其位, 较近的主管 / 领班应马上接听。

    Now ask the trainee to practice the whole task from start to end to test his/her competence.

    现在要求培训生练习从开始到结束的过程,测试技能.

    Summary questions:

    问题摘要:

    1. Why do you need to answer the phone before it rings more than three times?

    为什么接听电话需在三声铃声内接起?

    2. Why do you need to greet the caller according to the time of day?

    为什么需根据不同的时间向来电的人使用问候语?

    3. Why do you need to identify your outlet?

    为什么需说出你的部门?

    4. Why do you need to identify yourself?

    为什么需自报姓名?

    1. Why do you need to reply with “Sir/Madam”?

    为什么回答电话需加上“先生/小姐”的 称呼?